Monday, July 02, 2007


In my delerium i wanted a Louis vuitton tote canvas bag , i was down with the flu and have come to my senses, well mildy.
First day back at work after a holiday feels weird, it was quiet so we sat on the floor and talked about our families because that's what people from the country talk about.
I ate nothing but drank peppermint tea and smoked a cigarette and called it a day my stomache still stabbing me at intervals.
"Dumb" and the "chinese swimmer" have boyfriends and it's interesting to see what people in love do with their mobile phones.
I think it's sweet, young love, it's so free and innocent, discussing names for future children and personal insecurities i wonder if i could talk such things with a partner or would i create a new persona with tailor made deficiencies to compliment his .
Could i be worried if he was worried about something?
It's all very sweet from afar.

My flatshare got pushed back another weekend, it's become the never ending story of my life.

And there was love.... which i fell for on a Louis vuitton tote bag.

No comments: