Saturday, July 21, 2007



Busy with work, busy with moving and building furniture, who'd think i could build furniture, it's so butch, makes me damn horny. Woke up in the morning with sticky boxers and i didn't even remember why! damn.

An ex buddy called me up and well, we had a few drinks and went over to his place to check out his new plasma tv, freggin huge! you get seasick watching it and then before you know it, my pants were down my ankles .
He's a cyclist, so he knows about being thirsty but it's been such a long time for me that er, i was a little excited and well....
However there was plenty to go round so he had seconds ..and thirds.... He on the other hand took ages before he could pop, nearly got lockjaw but you know a hand in the bush is worth two in the mouth or something.

Oral sex is so overrated.

Anyway, i'm very happy with my life for now, once i get my antique desk (hitting newtown on monday) i'll be settled and actually enjoy my new space.
We have a great new team at work (to the detriment of the other clinic) and i feel i can relax abit on the operations part, letting others take responsibility allowing me to fully focus on developing business and business models.

I'm eating quite abit of ice cream lately, have to work out abit more before summer hits.

2 comments:

Jae Kay said...

They are always way too fast, or way too slow. Sheesh... you just can't get a good man these days! ;)

calm balm said...

can't get a good anything these days!!! i blame the labour party.