Monday, July 16, 2007


Everyones got the flu, my nose has slowed down but still, atleast my voice is lower hehehe. It's so cold in sydney it's obscene, reminds me of melbourne but with sun.
I'm settling into this fantastic place even when the sun bounces off the water straight into my bedroom which by the way has an ikea desk which is too small.
I should have spent abit more money but anyway, i will look for something antique in rozelle soon, you do need to spend abit more for quality these days.
I love gorgeous things with a history, or perceived.

My mother insists that vodka is good for colds and you do know, mother knows best.

2 comments:

Kenyo said...

Mother is only half right. Colds need lots of vodka.

Anonymous said...

Now whenever someone sees me drinking Vodka, all I have to say is "I have a Cold". I like the sound of that.