Monday, July 23, 2007

10-07-07_1056
View from my window.

I took a day off work and went furniture hunting in newtown today.
My flatmate and i did newtown, we did newtown, every shop from the Afghan interiors (we love the tealights and kilms and gorgeous pottery and glassware which looked like it was melted with a magnifying glass or laser-guided missle) to the tibetan shop with all sorts of tin ornaments and the "java" furniture store which the guy assured me his boss was busy digging up entire villages in a volcanoe affected town in...java, toss out the bodies and keep the fabulous teak wood furniture "gorgeous" was often thrown up from my mouth. We had lunch at that cafe, um down the side-street with the absolutely gorgeous half black latino greek guy. He'd be my ideal man in physical form, with black curly hair, he was just too much we wet our panties like a bunch of school girls on a summers day, WET!
Hit freedom furniture and stumbled home with creamy rice pudding and doughnuts.

What a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Otis marc from California did you get iPhone yet?

calm balm said...

hi marc u ! me no iphone , u got?