Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Oh how tragic, i was at work yesterday and today, tottering around aimlessly.
"what are you doing here?" they ask...."i don't know!" i cried and then bumbled back out to some cake shop.
I realised i don't know how to have a holiday!!!

I bought some beading things, wire and crimping beads so when i get back from melbourne i' can make some pretty necklaces!! Oh dear, i've planned out so many things to do in my holidays i think i need a holiday to get over it.
I'm making some rose quartz and clear quatz crystal beaded necklaces for my mum as i think she looks wonderful in one i made earlier . And as my boss says, you got to do things, anything, with love or it's just nothing in the end.
How on earth am i going to perfect the knots?, you know there is nothing more painful than a bad knot.

I've penciled in my PDA saturday brunch with the fantastic Pete and brilliant Momo. I'm abit nervous as i don't know what to wear when i'm with a directional-vegetarian and the doyene of cool.

Ontop of all this i have to organise my taxes and plan out my message for summer. Last summer it was 'purity in form with a hard-on of an attitude' flat shoes ofcourse but this/next summer i don't know... since everyone has abandoned tight-fit jeans (i still adore, they show off my skinny legs) and wavered to loose cargos, i've notice alot of solid colour blocks in denim.
I urge all of you to say a resounding 'NO' to those hideous 'Aussiebum' crotch-forwarding underpants, i mean if you never had it in the first place you'll never get anywhere anyway.
Keep the mangina real, just have dirty thoughts to fill up the bulge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe:
Firstly, This is my first break for about 5 years and I so don't know how to have a holiday. I miss my routine.
Secondly, I hate aussiebum. They never fit properly. I find they fit around the waist but either gap around my balls or my c*** doesn't fit in them. It likes to poke out of them or if I try they are tight. I find for me the best fitting are Cin2 and 2wink. lol. Thats my ramble for the day. Hope you have fun in Melbourne.

calm balm said...

oh... cos ur..um.. too big for them... hehehe mmmmm **mind wanders**
i find Cin2 too small too!! i have to wear those calvin 357 whatever briefs, more roomy.. hehe.

Kenyo said...

What if...
crotch-forwarding is not a problem? Should one refrain in the spirit of fairness? Oh, for the good old days of Levis 501s.

But I digress. It's good to read such a cheery post from you. Recently they've been very funny but I do worry so about you. And all that hair you have to deal with from such places!

How soon do you go to breezy Melbourne and for how long? Does it really get cold there? If so, do save some of your cold weather-wear shopping for when you get there. They'll have the best.

Have fun, Kenyo

calm balm said...

i do feel less stressed because i'm able to just do what i need to do in my own time now that i'm on holidays, plus the fact i'd blown a huge load last night hehehe
but yes, free balling is interesting except it's a problem when u get hard whilst standing at traffic lights.

Melbourne here we come!