Wednesday, June 13, 2007


I'd smack that if i didn't just applied handcream.

I'm so excited about melbourne i can hardly contain myself!!! so i went out today and bought 'travel-sized' shampoo, facial cleanser, moisteriser etc etc only to come home and find i had sample sizes already. But that's alright because i bought some vitamin C facial masks to use after a hectic days shopping.
The word du-cinq-jours will be cashmere, cashmere, cashmere.
I'm determined to get jumpers, scarves and even a blanket to keep me warm although i mustn't get a Ralph lauren throw...what interesting things throws are aren't they?
You just...throw them onto sofas and beds and even throw them onto yourself!
I haven't decided on shoes, i'll have to wear my boots because they're the heaviest.
I've got nick picking some things for me at Burberry already and the thought of Anne deumeister and victor and rolf and even a Mcqueen purchase is just pushing me over the spending frenzy edge!
I think i'll leave the Luxe purchases last because i want to give the local artisans a go first. I'm a great believer of supporting local industry and creativity as long as it measures up to standard ofcourse .
But the thought of a designer outlet store in the middle of the city with the possibilty of Missoni blankets and Ralph lauren bedsheets with matching european pillow covers is just making me ooze consumer-precum.

If only they had shops open 24hrs i could go shopping whilst John goes cruising at Peel....hahaha!

Oh but till then there's a farewell to get through and a long lunch.

2 comments:

JohnBoy said...

Oh someone told me that he is not going to spend too much. It seem you already change your plans. Lol.

Peel, nah! I will join you shopping (at least window shopping) if they have 24 hour shopping. The department store in Japan is cool where i got to try on an whole outfit when i only bought a cardigan shirt.

Anonymous said...

lol ! you're the best! kakakaka... i can't wait to lose control with credit card..lol