Saturday, June 02, 2007


I'm still here, languishing with a hard-on and 4 weeks of cum, i could use my cock as a fuckin sprinkler !!
I guess it's stress... work..... not them it;s me blah blah.... i was shouting all friday at everything, i was shouting "why am i shouting?"

Anyway i bought some new underwear and warm pyjamas and ate a big mac and large fries.

I've been hitting 4 hrs sessions with miss souvlaki, her legs and face and belly, i'm trying to convince her to do a brazillian

miss souvlaki "no... nobody goes down there anymore"

me - "but what if someone does, u know..accidentally, then you haven't shaved and it's a bush "

miss souvlaki - "oh it's going to hurt"

me - "everything hurts, i got hurt when i missed out on that Ferragamo belt"

me- "your vagina is like a driveway, if there's rubbish along it, how are you suppose to park the car?

i drink too much coffee and eat too much junk food, i'm surrounded by people in love it's nauseating, i was stuck infront of a love-struck down-syndrome couple the other day on the express train to Townhall. The boy kept saying "i love you" to the girl and she was acting all shy red as an over-ripe strawberry and he tried to kiss her but the train swerved and he missed and his thick glasses fell off to the sound of 'clunk'. The girl was like..lost in her shy-love-struck facial expression squirming in orgamsic delight whilst the boy was desperately trying to get his glasses off the floor, he couldn't see so i rush forth to pick it up for him, he puts it on his face quickly but it was upside down..... he didn't realise it.. i looked at him in horror as the left and right ear piece stood up behind his ears like antennea from a b-grade movie then all of a sudden he says to her "will you marry me?" the girl jumps up and down and says "yes yes yes yes" he jumps up and down "i love you i love you i love you"
Suddenly the carriage doors open and i stepped out into the arms of a winters day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, you are driving me made. I'm trying to forget my hard on which is extremely difficult because it's always at attention. You just keep reminding me.

Hope things get better soon

calm balm said...

hehehe... come on over..we can take turns.... haha!!

Kenyo said...

"your vagina is like a driveway..." You have such a way with words. And kinda romantic, too.

I would have added, "and your ass is like a valet parking lot, lose your ticket and you have to pay double the tip."