Monday, June 11, 2007


i was on the brink of being absolutely trashed at Amys this afternoon.
It started off with some cocktail i forgot, why does she insist on making cocktails without a measuring glass???
Then a few glasses of crisp dry whites and a bottle of over-sweet Moet, next time i'll avoid the 'nectar' eventhough it made sense as a desert wine but , it was just too sweet after all the saltiness.
The usual suspects were there, we had tissue-thin bbq pork wrapped in lettuce leaves, mint leaves, strands of corriander....BBQ king prawns sloshed through some korean salty-chilli sauce their huge black eyes reminded me of erect nipples, korean pancakes filled with handfuls of seafood mix, baby oysters, infant squid and pippis and fish. In the end Amy swirled some wagu beef through rice vermicelli, very morish.
We drank abit more, maybe it's just me not coping with alcohol like i use to and was feeling abit fuzzy.
To think i use to drink so much and remained upright, i was positivly keeling over near the end.
Now that i'm coming round, sobering up i will be getting extremely horny.
This must be some adrenaline thing, i don't know, i remember my ex dreading that moment around 4am when i needed a real hard fuck to calm me down, poor boy would have to down a couple of red bulls to keep up with me. Now that i have no one and er.. work tomorrow.. er hem, i think i will have to go for a run tomorrow morning or something.
No wonder i'm still single, i think i scare men away!
Maybe i could give my ex-fuck buddy a call, the whiny bottom. This boy use to make whiny noises when i pounded him hard and when i hit his sweet spot he would make this long whine, almost like a donkeys bray which kind of made me laugh. I don't know if he's still around, forgettable face but he could bend his legs so i could fuck him sideways where our balls would smack against each other. Some people are quite bendy. Or 'the Ox'...he was this footballer who ..well.. was big in all departments and made me sqeal when he hit my sweet spot hehehe....
Anyway.... you know.. i've gone on this... 'no more sex for sex sake' crusade...wait till i find someone i fall in love with or something and then fuck like rabbits... no more fuck-buddies blah blah....
ergh! i'll go for a run now in my plagerised burberry check trainers from payless shoes i'm so going to buy fantastic shoes in Melbourne, God bless you all on the Queens birthday holiday.

1 comment:

Kenyo said...

I am SO NOT fashionable, but... when I was working for a living the mere sight of the right pair of Ferragamo's at Nieman Marcus could have my credit card out and in the salesman's hand. I still have all my wonderful shoes but haven't had the need to wear them in years.

How sad.

But not really. I don't need anything but flip-flops to clean the pool.

Please get laid and soon. Just to let you relax a bit.

Have fun in Melbourne.