Sunday, June 10, 2007


I want this coat or something close, it's Givenchy 07 couture.
Alright, Melbourne is confirmed, arriving on 21st and leaving 25th June, thanks to John for organinsing it all, it's not easy matching our hectic scheduals but it all worked out well.
Only thing left is the flatshare issue.
Living near work may not go ahead so if that doesn't work out i'll have to move out and get organised very quick as my new shift starts on 4th of July. Anyway like most things in my crazy life it happens all at once or nothing.

Work has slowed abit which is nice, not so rushed, post menapausal women and unkept men with hairy backs, it's not a nice affliction is it?
I'm fortunate as i'm pretty much hairless except oddly enough for my legs, but then i am 33 and being pubescent seems abit obscene, the kinky element wears thin after a while. I think i've milked that for all it's worth , looking wide-eyed with a bambi smile, as you get older you become more honest with your identity, less preoccupied at being something, playing the game.

This weekend is long so tomorrow i will be having korean BBQ with Amy my crazy korean/faghag/sister/drinking buddy etc
How we're going to do Korean BBQ at her elegant apartment is beyond me, i mean the fire alarms kept going off when she was doing tempura eggplant. We'll just get smashed and bitch about men and her husbands bent penis and why i haven't got a man yet etc etc. And drink some more Verve cliquot, maybe i ought to change it to Moet this time, it's a viscous cycle isn't it?

No comments: