Friday, April 13, 2007

Life has been busy since amy's brunch.
Attempting to adjust to early starts and not panicking what shoes to wear to work. I wore my snake-skin heels into work on thursday and realised i looked too androgenous, one of the girls called me , poncy

I'm seriously considering a new career. I'm even considering melbourne as a new home for a while, i need to get away, start afresh. I could open a tiny cafe , if only i knew how to make coffee..... i could open a vintage store on the brink of salvation army.... i could do many things if only i put my mind to it.
But i do feel a change is needed soon.
oh how i envy petes borderline-bohemian.

I miss my art and imagination, it all died with the 9 to 5.

If only we could be ourselves instead of tracing shadows of past regrets.

2 comments:

peter said...

i think you'd love living in melbourne.

mind you, last night as i picked my way through yet another filthy, bin-lined alleyway to get to the latest lamp-filled bar where you have to sit on milk crates and avoid puddles of water, i wondered what the hell i was doing.

yin, yang, that shit.

anyway, looking forward to your visit :)

(did i tell you i located the wall 2 cafe? it's quite close to home actually, and is quite wonderful, borderline milk crate vibe and all.)

calm balm said...

To live free in bohemian squallor! it sounds fab pete, if only it could be realised...