Saturday, April 14, 2007


I was thinking of a million things other than what i should have been today.
Last night i had another one of those dreams, i saw my grandmother sitting in some building lined with wine red swirls on the floor , long tables with thick plastic chairs and glowing sunset curtains. I came down a spiraling staircase and saw her and an aunt and my dad sitting there with a middle chair empty. I approach and notice each chair had a bunch of flowers beside it, bunches, roses, daisies, bouquets , my grandmother had a bunch of pink lillies not entirely open, i walk round and sit between her and my father . my chair had a canary yellow cactus like flower, succulently alien.
My grandmother said a few things, one was that my mother and her sister had been great friends to her and that she was about to be at peace, that is not inbetween worlds whilst at the same time my aunt beside her was mouthing words with no sound.
I woke up to hear the whirl of my computer starting up.

The other one i had last month or so was of an elderly-aunt who's also passed away i guided up a staircase to a post-modernist house lit with yellow lightglobes.

The others i don't recall , only when i'm in that situation i realise i have dreamt it before.

Oh well life goes on.

Tomorrow i'm having pancakes with Linda and little miss sunshine , to walk round the harbour and breathe salty air.

No comments: