Wednesday, April 25, 2007


I've been stressin'.

The flat hunting/share scene is tough! i've been schedualed for an interview on saturday for a room! i feel like i'm on some big-brother type show and i'm thinking, should i wow them with my wackiness, wow them with my fashion sense, wow them with my shy, quiet tilt-head-at-an-angle lost school boy look?
I saw one place, it was a shared bedroom!! i don't want to pay to share with some freak!! i don't like having people sleeping ontop or below me, i'm not a slice of devon!!

Today is rememberance day, so i did.

When i was a little boy i discovered i liked penis and big ones at that.
When i grew up my penis grew too so i enjoyed myself alot then one day i discovered other boys had penis so i thought i should enjoy it but in another way. That's when i discovered the pain of anal sex and the joys of lubricant and to finger the area first before u sit on it or have someone put it inside.
Then i discovered the horrors of poop and lube and poking it about .

The end.

1 comment:

Jae Kay said...

"When i was a little boy i discovered i liked penis and big ones at that.
When i grew up my penis grew too so i enjoyed myself alot then one day i discovered other boys had penis so i thought i should enjoy it but in another way. That's when i discovered the pain of anal sex and the joys of lubricant and to finger the area first before u sit on it or have someone put it inside.
Then i discovered the horrors of poop and lube and poking it about ."

Oh so true...