Saturday, April 07, 2007


God i'm bored.

Easter is becoming tedious since no shops are open so i fill in my time with cooking and cleaning and eating. I can't sleep more than an hour or two extra.
I can't believe i cooked, i made a lentil rice dish with lots of butter and tonight i'm roasting drumsticks in a bean paste thing.
Fortunately i got my Gucci bag recently because i saw on the news last night (i was so bored i watched television) they were doing ramraids on luxury shops and a Gucci was one that got raided! Louis vuitton got ramraided too, but most of their better objects are upstairs, the shit on ground floor isn't that exciting. You'd think they would have better security.
Maybe it was a group of chinese tai-tais who couldn't wait for another Louis vuitton purse to use or Gucci heel to stomp round yum cha.

My mothers birthday is on monday however everything is closed that day so i brought it forward to today.
She as always says she doesn't want anything and since i bought her so many things during the first half of the year, really, she doesn't need anything!! haha! Instead we glammed up our usual afternoon-tea or high-tea some would pretentiously call it.
I ordered a gorgeous tiramisu cake which has it's sponges soaked in grand manier and huge vanilla slices from strudel-baron and took out the Royal doulton darlings. How gay!
Mum seemed happy, she prefers us to sit down and spend time together.
With our hectic work lives and shopping moments it's hard to sit down and spend time without agendas open and mobile phone ringing.
Talking about mobile phones, i am sooo looking forward to the Nokia 61i, it's a pda /phone that actually works and flat.
I have small hands i know ....but with these small hands i can type on tiny pda/phones. Is that a Jewel song??

I was mistaken for a girl recently as a client walked by our clinic, "who was that girl vacuuming monday morning?"

"it was me!, i was vacuuming!!"

Bloody hell, no wonder i'm single, straight people think i'm a girl with no tits and gay guys think i have a vagina.

I don't know, i guess i'm use to being single after all this time, single as in relationship, not one-nighters. Kind of scarey at times to think this is it, no more hugs and cuddles and looking into the eyes of the other person thinking which eye-cream would be suitible for him.
Infact i don't think i cuddled or hugged much, or held hands! well i don't remember really.
My ex and i use to watch tv laying next to each other naked, i guess that counts but that would end up with his cock in my mouth so it wasn't excatly romantic. Saves me having to go the fridge.

Anyway i'm having issues with my mouse, wireless has it's limits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Otis:
So nice to hear you talking about laying naked watching tv. I love doing that. I so think we should get married.

calm balm said...

hahaha marriage..... yes lets!
i want a pumpkin carriage with horses, lots of big ....horses....hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Sure, why not. But don't you have a birthday coming up? Maybe we should concentrate on making sure you have a great bday first. BTW I like pink diamonds lol.