Wednesday, April 04, 2007


hmmmm...... right thurrrrrrr!!

The week has been oh so breezey, i only get to work 3 days!!! woo hooo i so 'heart' easter, who would have thought i'd be into a dead jesus.
Work has been the usual, one woman couldn't believe it when i told her 'age' is a factor for her lip hair, i mean really.....
i discovered what panty liners do, they have this sticky-tape side which u place on the underwear!! how inventive!! i put it on the outside of my pants for maximum effect. I'm so glad i'm not a girl despite not having all the make-up accessories and cleavage. Having to deal with periods and things, not pleasant.
Did you know a tampon expands when it comes in contact with water?
did you know that panty liners absorb water but remain dry?

Miss dumb was quite amused at my discoveries.

I tried to explain who were 'the pussycat dolls' to the old woman, she thought it was dolls of cats.

me- " no, pooosy-cat dolls"

old woman - "fancy cats made into dolls what will they think of next"

I might buy some books for easter, i'm getting into the reading mood, almost halfway through that 'after the fall of berlin' book.

And i absolutely love elizabeth arden ceramide cream, it's so moisterising, i think i'll buy the intense mask for easter beauty. Get another gift with bloody purchase darlings.

I'm smoking cigarettes again, it's been 4 years since i touched a dunhill red but, i am back on them. However it leaves a hideous smell on my fingers so i have to smoke with rubber gloves on or use a cigarette holder.

Easter plans - sleep and eat and read and dvd.

- Sunday brunch ( 11am!! haha) at Amys.


I miss my dear friends so much, andrews in london, pete, nick and natalie are in melbourne, johns going to a buddhist retreat during easter.... greg is having his 'fantasy relationship' with another boy, not that he's a friend. ... cherelles in port maquarie....Lindas making tea and eating tim tams in suburbia.....Tims dealing with his recent break-up in tokyo...nori's somewhere in gosford with his hand up a cow....Yuji is M.I.A .... Ken's somewhere i don't know... whatever happened to all these people, small faces now in a breeze of quiet laughter... ah.. people... who need people....time to light those crabtree and evelyn candles.

So many break-ups recently, must be the new moon, to all of those who are finding themselves suddenly single let me assure you, it can only get better.
You'll have more room in bed.

Yes well atleast i can drown my sorrows with amy on sunday.

i still haven't bought a camera yet, bloody hell, i need to get my act together.

No comments: