Friday, February 09, 2007


My life has become my work which is scarey but with the workload lately it's quite alot to digest. Some of the team are begining to get sick with all the pressure (it happens) and more whispers of resignations again. No wonder the business cannot grow out of it's never ending childhood.
Anyway, i did manage to get some 'me' time on wednesday, went and watched "VOLVER" at circular quay, lovely area with the harbour and ships and things. Finally got to watch an old woman hide under a bed and Penelope cruz pee in the toilet and bury her husband in a bulk-freezer. Quite funny and touching.
I finally got a bottle of Marc jacobs 'Grass' at myers during the week and as a result lost one of the trainees in the perfume section. She later immerged traumatised by clinique cosmeticians and vendors with little bits of cardboard strips of scent.
Then i had to do under-bikini and it was quite traumatic for me.

Anyway, life rolls on .

No comments: