Wednesday, February 28, 2007


Do i need a new mobile?
I've become some mobile-phone-joke to my friends "oh you got another new mobile?"
As you know i dropped my new/old one in the toilet, however i got it to work now despite the toneless ring, it just vibrates darlings.
However, just looking at mobiles has been stressful, so many to choose from and none that would actually make me happy, they seem so fractured or overloaded with features, do i really need to video chat to people?? do i need to organise my life on it? tap tap tap on tiny keys or the bigger ones aren't portable.
Why can't they make a good-looking phone that just er... work?
My father has discovered push-to-talk so occasionally i get him yelling my name out and some vague instruction my mother wants to be passed on whilst i'm flirting with some hot guy or in the toilet peeing.
"on the way home get some milk, so-good eh, vanilla not plain... if on special get 50 cartons.... and toilet paper...."

In the middle of some sexual moment.

random guy- "fuck! who's that callin your name?"

me - "it's just my father, keep sucking"

push-to-talk - "you there? hey... y-o-u t-h-e-r-e? AY-YAAAAA he not answering, he not answering, helloooooo nothing on tv.... when is dinner? hellooooooo??????"

I got that nokia no-keypad phone, god that was a waste of space eh, who thought of that????
PDA, my 16yo cousin got this new pda/mobile phone today so at yum cha was trying in vain to figure how to use it, i was too busy eating. My appetite is back so watch out! i'm gonna eat everything But i'm also working out so hopefully it doesn't become all back-fat, you know.... nothing worse than "love-handles" like umm, why do i need to hold onto those?? what do you think hair is for? or even..ears.
So i just ate hideous amounts at yum-cha and bought more food. All my fat jokes gonna come back to haunt me but since i still can't find a lover/partner/whatever i guess i don't need to keep that skinny-young thing illusion. And from what i seen, fat-twinks seem to be getting the hot guys.
But then do i really want someone? maybe that's the question.... since most guys i meet don't "get it", no i;m not being insensitive but hey shoulder hair aint sexy. yes, i like guys with meat on them but trim the fat, please.
Ergh.... although i'm not big on looks, face that is, i mean i don't want some pretty boy, they age quick like the paint on a car, it'll fade.
I have yet to be impressed by anyone, why oh why do guys wear those sleeveless "muscle-shirts" when they have..no muscles?????
Fat arms aint muscle!!!!!!

Just someone who's kind and easy going, no dramas, hygenic (body odour isn't pleasant unless your nose has been fucked up by too much amyl), clean shoes and who can cook.
Oh and teeth...and eyes..... geezus.,....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Now I know why I love you so much, this post could have been something written about me. lol.

calm balm said...

hehehe, thanks pet!
atleast someone loves me ...meh.... :p