Monday, February 05, 2007


Just a quick post as i'm sitting here in nothing but pair of boxers ready for bed.

The party in the hills district was fun, drank alot, smoked alot, rolled my eyes alot.

Nearly went to stonewall with the dramaqueen and little miss sunshine but i grabbed a cab home instead. I wasn't feeling sexy, can't do clubs when you aint feeling it.

Did some supervising and training with dumb and dumber today, i guess that's not fair but really, i can see a car crash happening soon.

Still red from the tanning booth, or the uv-cage. 4minutes and i was like a cooked chicken red and raw, i'm still red but a tan is slowly appearing. I think i wont be doing that again too soon.

Work, ho-hum . The C.E.O seems to be in a very happy mood of late which can only mean one thing, it's gonna be a rough ride down pets.

For a moment i wish i was in love again but snapped out of it when i had thai mint prawn noodle salad! devine!

I got the rolling stones double cd hits! remastered and sounding fab.

i go sleep now.

3 comments:

gav25 said...

damn everyone seems busy these days. you crack me up with the dumb and dumber thing ;-)

though i'd like to listen to the rolling stones i'm kinda traumatised from having to study it in highschool...

Gav

Kenyo said...

Is the remastered stuff good? I have been tempted to get the CD but I wasn't sure how it might sound. Some of their early stuff was very raspy and raw. And I was there for the first hearing!!!

I remember when rock was young.

I am so old I actually heard, "Elvis has left the building." Live at an Elvis concert, 1971.

calm balm said...

goodness you were there!!!
well the remastered version is great because it sounds crisp but i guess, it lacks the rawness of vinyl
u can still get the original recordings on cd, unmastered but have to buy it album per album.