Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Bloody hell it's valentines day and all i see are $20 single-stem roses.
once my ex, the sex-addict bought one for me, it was in glass. He said it would last as long as his hard-on for me, so romantic eh.
After we broke up i threw it out his apartment window with the rest of his glassware. He loved glassware, it was when 'Bayswiss' started off , we'd spend most of the weekend at that fucken place, one more thatched baskety thingy i'll scream.
So i thought i would go to officeworks for some geek-indulgence.
Multi coloured post-it notes! external-harddrives! i loooove external hardrives, they have one that's covered in this rubber thing, keep your data safe!
Anyway i bought new keyboard/mouse set which is so cool cos it's smaller and has low-profile keys!
Then i went to priceline to satsify my girly vanity and got some L'oreal face creams however when i was at the check-out i was offered a free anti-wrinkle serum.
"you put this on before the cream to help erase your lines and wrinkles"
I was horrified! the check-out girl realised what happened and stuttered "oh, you don't have any but, but but it's suppose to work on you"
what??!!!!
hehehehe... so now i'm all lined and wrinkled, bleh. On the advert. it says it works in 1hour, de-creasing. I wonder if i will end up with expressionless-face like during christmas, it has boswelox which sounds so fantastic from the l'oreal labratories. I can imagine a bunch of people running round in white-lab coats with beautiful hair and square shaped Prada glasses.
Another one i got has 're-tautening', what the fuck??? so not only can i make myself expressionless but tight aswell, so tight you can play tennis with freshly shaved testicals on it.
Make it, toight, toight, toight!

ok got to stop it, romance is not for me so i'll hit the gym and reaffirm my aging confidence and clean up for chinese new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could so marry you. Great post.

calm balm said...

me love u long time! hahaha