Saturday, May 19, 2007


I'm stressing!
This week has been busy, i think we made 10 thousand in one clinic, next week is even more busy if that is humanly possibly. However that means dumb and dumber are working at full capacity, since now they've been back-up only. I don't think one of them can cope with the stress, she has issues, alot of issues!! I swear if anyone is contemplating taking on apprentices look beyond the dollar signs and think twice. 17-18 YO's just don't get it, don't waste your time!!
Monday, lord i'll need a valium before work...normally it's chaos because the CEO is in clinic and me and dumber, which means i have to do everything!!
The only consolation is in 3 weeks (fingers crossed) i'll be moving into drummoyne to live, providing those house-people move out and in 4 weeks i'll be back to the other clinic so i can work in peace with adults!!

I guess you could say it's a learning experience and it certainly has tested my patience and challenged status quo, but it has also reaffirmed my belief that, weeds ought to be removed before they spread !!!!! God damn it.

Amy popped by on friday for lunch and we had warm sake, it was so yummy and we did ralph lauren and ferragamo and stumbled down the winding steps of the Queen victoria building.

I have a headache, horny and no lover to give me what lovers give, a bloody Big mac mcvalue meal deal!! jesus bloody christ!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetheart. You seem to always make me smile lol.

calm balm said...

te he he..aww aren't u sweet...now just get in my bed will ya!! hahaha.....