Friday, May 11, 2007


Hi Euphoria !

PART 1: ON THE OUTSIDE

Me: Man
Date of birth: 21/may.
Current status: Single
Eye color: brown dark
Hair color: brown very dark
Right or left handed: Right
Zodiac: Gemini


PART 2: ON THE INSIDE

My heritage: Asian
My fear: Flying
My weakness: solitude
My perfect pizza: anchovies! olives! basil! cheese.....


PART 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW

Your first thought waking up: where's my pants?
Tomorrow: work!
Your bedtime: horny horny horny
Most missed memory: sex, actually.


PART 4: YOUR PICK

Pepsi or Coke: Coke diet
McD or Burger King: McD
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee!


PART 5: DO YOU…?

Smoke: Yes, more and more each day
Curse: like a lady!


PART 6: IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU…?

Drunk alcohol: please
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten sushi: yes


PART 7: WHAT WERE YOU DOING…?

1 minute ago: playing with my precum
1 hour ago: stroking my cock
4 1/2 hours ago: having a shower
1 month ago: shopping at Gucci
1 year ago: Spent it at cafes and smoking cigars


PART 8: FINISH THE SENTENCE

I love: being with good friends
I feel: horny but disinterested
I hate: broken pencils
I hide: bits of broken lead
I miss: being in love
I need: a man who can fuck me senseless and cook me a decent meal.


I'm so, sooooo horny.
But i'm all alone so it's back to the cold showers.

SAVE THE JIZZ , DO A QUIZZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, interesting reading about you. I apparently get on well with Gemini's. I learnt a lot about you like you have a fetish for lead pencils and are constantly horny lol. So adorable.

calm balm said...

yer... horny horny horny.... however i do believe in conversation....haha!