Thursday, April 06, 2006



I use to dance in heels but now i'm walking on flats.

No it's not a country western song but the new reality.

Today a female acquaintence squeezed my back and exclaimed "shit! you have more back-fat than me" .
She wasn't exactly thin.
So this afternoon started my cardio-exercise routine, an hour on the cross-trainer every other day, the other being gentle-weights to tone only.
I don't know what happened to that 28inch waistline, absurd but oh so enviable.
Anyway, i don't exactly want to be 28inches but happy with my 30-32 inch waistline but just more toned/healthier.

Can i be "healthy" and seething??? i don't want to become.. 'perky'.

i'd rather be obese.

After the cardio-work out i felt like death. I nearly fainted, i think i did if it wasn't for the Gin-vian.

Mind you i had 3 coffees for lunch.

I figured if you increase your heart rate it would burn more fat? no?

Drop an 'e' and go for 6 hrs on the cross trainer? hahahaha... funny.

Anyway i felt pretty dejected after the 'fat-grabbing' incident then a possible quickie had to go to the dentist, broke a tooth whilst eating a peanut (WTF???)

"babe, you're not much use after having your mouth butchered by the dentist".

note to self - please be less direct.

Ergh... i hate fat!

And abit of extra, here's a vid of Peter, Jan and mel at Pablos vice.


Play petr


May take a minute to load.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and who's that very english sounding accent, is that you?

calm balm said...

er.. hmm i never knew i sounded english!

Anonymous said...

so much so.