Sunday, April 09, 2006


I have just been told the outside chairs (milkcrates) have been removed from Wall cafe because some shit-head complained. This means there wont be anymore outdoor-coolness , nomore sunlit gorgeousness, nomore smoking!

I'm quite distressed.

And then i find a baby cockroach has drowned in my vodka and cranberry, i can't even kill it out of anger.

Atleast today i managed to do coffee and foccacia along victoria st. and meandered round halls of kinokuniya. I wanted to buy this amazing book "the occult of nazism" but it was $60 and well... i'm trying to be sensible with money.
I think i'll wait abit, forgot about the aqueous cream for winter.... it's the logical choice opposed to some gorgeous royal jelly honey creme from a french inspired boutique.
On friday there was a man asking people if they wanted their books signed, he asked me as i was walking out, i just turned to him and hissed "i don't think so".
It is then i noticed a television camera was recording the whole thing.

I've also been working out.. doing cardio which burns fat, something we can never have too much removed.
I'm seeing the results already however i must control my food intake, i managed a delightful advocado salad for sunday lunch (and lemon cream cake) but now i'm feeling a bit weak so had to do the microwave cheese macaroni. It's evil but a baby roach drowned in my cranberry and vodka so i need something to help me get over that.

My life is boring, i thought about joining a book club just to break it up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beware the royal jelly! sculled a vile few nights back, and then a second. itchy eyes & puff and all the other bits and pieces of allergy. more is definitely not better.

calm balm said...

alrighty... i've gone the chemist cream.

Anonymous said...

oh why would they complain? the scourge of gentrification...

calm balm said...

exactly, in an area filled with bums and toothless drunks in beige bikinis they've thrown a fatwah on outdoor dining!!!

gav25 said...

nice blog!

the way you write has something sinister under it - but in a clever, funny kinda way. don't know if that made any sense.

anyways, i've got you bookmarked =)

Gav
Sydney, Australia

calm balm said...

thanks gav u crazy rugby playing indian.
i have you linked.