Sunday, April 23, 2006


i just woke up and it's 4pm. what goes up must come down as they say and i'm climbing out of a major downer.

Couldn't make it out to Latteria nor Lounge, just two steps away from my bed and two steps back. Thank god for vodka or i'd be a blabbering mess. I'm not an alcoholic, i'm not and alcoholic. i'm not an alcoholic, sometimes.

I got some great books from andrew.. Pierre Gilles books and joan crawford and bette davis biogs. plus janes mansfield who got scalped whilst going under a council truck.

I got my eye on this camera , i don't know if Leica will ever produce one of their own but considering it would be identical to this with a massive mark-up i think panansonic is the way to go.

2 comments:

b said...

honey, try going without a drink for a day or two and saying that. it's all I can think about.

b said...

am happy with my panny. guess it just depends what you wanna do with it & whether you have a tripod or two in yer cupboard.