Monday, February 20, 2006


I'm so bored.
I now understand the utter fustration Pete must have felt sitting round doing nothing at work .

I was so bored today i polished the steel door knobs in every cubical.

I was so bored at home i installed a wireless A.V thing so i can watch television in my room without having to connect a cable only to realise there is absolutely nothing interesting on television.

I was so bored i was loitering round Knots pine furniture

"can i help you?"
"er... hi.. no.. i'm just looking ...at these...er.. wooden .. things"

**both with blank stares**

I point to something.

"it's a bedside table"

"that's great, so you can eat at the side of your bed"

**salesman walks away*

Told a woman she had hair coming out of her nostrils but we can't do electrolysis on her anyway.

"i just thought you ought to know, out of concern" i said.

No comments: