Thursday, February 09, 2006



I can't emphasize enough the brilliance of C., it certainly out does brokeback.
I sat in front of the television for over an hour, captivated, unmoved.
This is what happens when a level of acting ability illuminates mastered directing, i'm just amazed by it.

Before my afternoon movie, i was out at the AGNSW for lunch, slice of blueberry almond cake amongst the elderly and school kids. I felt out of place, a minion amongst slaves however the day passed quick.
They have hidden the van goh in a corner of the gallery, tracey moffat is on display again and art express is on.
Whilst listening to cat power i was enveloped amongst 10ft aboriginal paintings every colour pattern swimming around me.
Pausing at petit-severe japanese lacquer ornaments, miniature incense boxes and palm sized calligraphy boxes.
A woman snuck up beside me and whispered "exquisite, aren't they?"
i could barely exhale .

No comments: