Saturday, November 26, 2005



Things i have to do before Christmas.

Buy something gorgeous for myself , note White picket fence.

Vacuum my room

Do something with my hair, i'm tempted to ask pete to slice it with a razor.

Come up with a new attitude, i'm scaring too many people with the current one ;)

More schemes.

Re-educate my wardrobe. Am currently dying a pair of jeans i have painted with lychee-tea, darken the hue of my shoes, bash-up some shirts.

Get 'The Doors' greatest hits cd.

to believe finally, "nothing is perfection"

6 comments:

peter said...

totally happy to cut it. just cut sareh's in fact, pool side no less :)

Anonymous said...

I finally own something that you don't. The first cds I ever owned in fact.

Anonymous said...

peter.. become a hairdresser !! cut cut!!

boxen - you know you're always one step ahead of me ;)

Anonymous said...

one step? and sometimes a billion steps. in that case, you wanna hope that you're not drinking malibu out of juice bottles and falling asleep at bikers houses. oh sweet ugly fifteen.

Anonymous said...

how about reading mao's little red book then table tennis without a paddle whilst waxing eyebrows at 15??

b said...

why not. except that the doors won't do that to you. unless you've got weird genes or something.