Saturday, November 05, 2005

hello stranger



Maybe i need one of these.

I could only work half a day today, actually i should have not worked at all whilst feeling physically detached with lead-infused eyelids. But work (abit) i did.
Don't you wish you had me as an employee?
Yes, i genuinely love what i do and look at my clients as, works in progress, artworks revealed only after removing what is there.

I have a stalker.
He calls me everynight around 11pm and asks me what i'm doing then proceeds to what i wear and which room i'm in.
I ought to be thankful but the novelty is wearing thin so i don't answer any 'private' numbers that ring.
I might have met him once years ago, i vaguely remember but maybe i have just inserted a hopeful image into my head.
Never the less, i'm not amused.

i won't be eating smoked salmon pide' for a while, it made me lose a kilo or two. On the upside i don't get marked when wearing designer pants afterwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude.