Saturday, March 17, 2007


This Gucci bag or This Gucci bag?

I've been watching Twin peaks dvd set , finally i got some time to myself.

I decided not to get a pda especially after getting overwhelmed by the similar models, shapes and functions. And the thought of carrying so damn heavy, i'll probably drop it like the first flip phone by motorola i had years ago with pull-out antenea, it just fell out as i got out of a taxi and down the stormwater drain.
No, i shall jot down events in an unused large autumn-mottled agenda, all i need is the papers to put in.
I will however get a new tote, the Gucci ones are winning so far, Coach has some slightly cheaper.
Totes eventhough may look rather odd but are sooo functional, especially the ones with no zippers, you just pop everything in.
I can have my lean cuisine, magazines, phone, wallet etc and a bottle of evian all in one bag and upright!
One must be prepared working in the city, a fold out louis vuitton map of the freggin world came in handy the other day as a fan whilst trapped on central station.

Little miss sunshine is resigning from work in a few weeks time, this another sad departure from our tight-knit workforce, i mean there's not much left but a bunch or apprentices. I am sad about her leaving so we planned a shopping trip to Gallerias as she wants a dior handbag and i want to play round with some more Anna sui make up.

Ah life, so many twists and turns.

4 comments:

peter said...

the 2nd one is better, i feel.

Kenyo said...

Flo Dear,
Open your heart to a new life -- give in to the power of...Filofax.

Actually I think they spell it out as filoFAX. For me it's better than any electronic PDA ever. I am more than addicted, it IS a religion to me. I even have the hole puncher for the six ring personal size pages so I can make my own pages just for me. The page size to get -- in our Yankee measurements -- is 3.75 inches by 6.75 inches. And although I hardly know you I am SURE you would like the one Coach makes.

There are no batteries to change, it is simple to program and it never just gets stuck trying to remember mom's birthday.

You will love it,
K.

Kenyo said...

Oh, I forgot, I choose bag #1. The Tote is the better design and you'll save $400 as well. Get it now.

calm balm said...

ken pet, saving money has never been my forte... haha... yes i've gone to the filofax system, it is much more quicker , save money here spend here... i got the bigger one, i can fit everything in it!