Saturday, March 24, 2007



Since Wednesday.....

- Big bags tend to leave marks on your shoulder.

- Dumb and dumber are on "the laxative" diet they take laxatives (4 per night or as many as possible) however miss dumber keeps getting stomach cramps all day and hasn't pooped for 7days.

- Bought a shard of quartz crystal , my bedroom needs to be cleansed. I've been having weird dreams and waking up at 3am with my computer suddenly turning itself on. I'll try and exorcise my room if it doesn't work i'll have to call my psychic for some channelling and get some messages aswell since i'm there.

- i was cruised by a midget on town hall station

- had a drunk irish guy fall asleep sitting next to me on the train, his head slowly sliding down to my shoulder, i slowly moved away but then he suddenly he fell sideways very quickly and landed on my gucci bag which was on my lap at 8am in the morning. (deep breath)
People stared, i gently edged him off to the side , fortunately the train turned a corner which allowed me to quickly move my knee to the side resulting his head sliding off the guccissima print and landing with a thud onto the floor.
Thank God for miniture tissue packs with cutesy pastel coloured cats prints availible for $4 pack of 6 at asian discount stores (deep breath) managed to wipe his presence off my Gucci bag!
He just laid there at my feet, well my feet were on tip-toe to minimise contact but you know in someways i ought to be honoured to have a man at my feet be it pass-out drunk irishman with yellow smiley t-shirt.
I had my sunglasses on, you cannot expect me to not wear them so early in the morning.

- wearing sunglasses on cloudy days.

- Having Mars Bars or Snickers day

- Singing 'Clocks' by coldplay , very badly.

- Told a client to felch instead of clench when she had issues with keeping her vagina tight

"i can't put the needles in if that area is slack, either i pull it tight or you felch it"

i meant clench, she clenched, i haven't fleched since that time i got corn stuck on my teeth.

- had lunch with John, we browsed Bally which has some cool bags and a leaking roof.

- Saw an old woman run in the city, she wasn't wearing a bra.

- I believe in another luxe purchase soon, i do believe.

- still single.

1 comment:

Kenyo said...

Lighten that bag UP! Sounds like 'smack my bitch up' doesn't it?

But seriously dear. The pressure on the very tender areas on the tops of your shoulders can compress the tissue and cause nerve damage -- to the very tips of the nerves. It can even cause shingles and that's a big ouch for weeks.

The other bag looked lighter to me, but that's just me I'm sure...

What's the new luxe item you're getting? Ours is another cruise, 10 days to the Caribbean and Panama Canal. Oh, yes.