Friday, March 30, 2007


I spent most of the day at the body shop with clueless sales people and Elizabeth arden with a slightly better sales team.
Note to any cosmetics sales people, KNOW WHAT'S IN THE PRODUCT YOU'RE SELLING!!

So after scaring the sales staff i bought a whole heap of exfoliators and face creams with even more mini-products/gift with purchase. I'm planning a pampering and cooking easter break, would love to cook that lentil/rice dish again, it's not that complex and treat my deglected skin and hair, i caught a glimpse in the mirror when miss dumber decided to put make up on my face.

I need intense hydration, moisterisation and exfoliation.

My bag is getting filled with things... books, facial blotting paper, lip balm, chocolates, paracetamol... and i'll add some mini vodkas, weathers getting cooler.

At 5pm on a monday i managed to crash an entire kinkos with an insertion of my bosses usb hub.

We have a woman who pounces into the clinic unanounced asking for how long it takes to do her legs which she goes into some trance and calculates per minute how much it would cost her.

Oh by the way i need a small bag to put inside my big bag, for all those travel sized items.

I don't know, my life is so futile however atleast i still look good.

No comments: