Sunday, October 22, 2006


You do realise when one cleans and organise ones bedroom it becomes twice as big. I'm so glad i got that out of the way with a week of work just past even my days off had to be organised with Hair re-colour, clean/organise bedroom , refile mp3 into keep or archive. I made a playlist for an mp3 player as you have limited amount of storage and discovered i could put it all onto compact disk anyway, 700megs of space is quite a lot actually. So instead of purchasing a 60gig ipod and dumping all the songs into it only to listen to 40 percent of the music anyway i just burnt the ones i liked to disk and staying with my diskman. I'll play old-school for a while as i'm looking at a Longchamp purchase, soon.
Longchamp has been very quiet until they got Kate moss to do their advertising campaign, that's the power of the woman, one advert. and your product is on everyones lips.
I want quality without the glare, i'm so over bling.
As Bubbles devere once said "why don't take a photo, it'll last longer!"
I'm going to erase all sense of designer-baroque into one slick statement, deep-lux.
Get rid of those logos and palladium-plated hardware, hastily stuck on signage and usher in a new era of haute quality components , "cushioned-pressence".
Black is banned, grey and blue is the new eclipse white is the new step-forward aura.
If i see anyone wearing a " H " buckle Hermes belt i will chase them down and throw dirt at their crotch.
I ate an apple for lunch on friday and walked home the longway, it was the begining of my weight-managment. I had soup (no bread) on saturday and lots and lots of water. Although i did have some english-tea cake and chocolate today hehehehe... i think i'm doing ok. I just want to lose the fat round my stomach and found water if consumed in large amounts does keep u full.
I haven't smoked nor drunk alcohol for 2 weeks now (i think) so maybe this is the new me however the increase in workload may push me over the edge and back into bad habits again.
Muslei is my new snackfood, it's not easy but i'm determined to make belts a neccessary part of my wardrobe again.
Staying focused is my word de-jour.

and slim is in!! God damn it.

2 comments:

gav25 said...

not that i've noticed any bit of fat on you, but i know how you're feeling: summer's here. which means we can't hide behind the comfort of jackets and jumpers anymore =)

Gav

calm balm said...

ur right, and i can't wear white too much cos my nipples show.