Tuesday, July 18, 2006


Please explain?

I;m having problems with my underwear, basically i need more support and less "movement".
Recently i had an embarrassing moment standing at the traffic lights waiting to cross a busy highway when my penis decided to get active. I had boxers on underneath a pair of relaxed pair of pants which meant well, there was no control and i had to run and sit down somewhere to let it pass.
Male version of a period cramp.
Boxers are great to wear round the house in summer.
I have a ton of underwear, mainly those tiny low-rise things and bikini-cut from the good-whore-days, but now with er, age i'm finding i need comfort more than seduction besides they can't seem to hold everything in anymore, it just spills out or pubic hair gets stuck in the elastic, eeeck!!.
This pair looked weird although i'm tempted to get this with it's 'butt-enhancing' pad but i don't want any embarrassing encounters.
Basically i've spent all night searching for a good pair of underpants that hold everything in place and keep it there.

10 comments:

gav25 said...

well i certainly know what you mean by boxers not giving ya enough room. the model in that second link is HOT!!

=P

Gav

calm balm said...

the one in the butt-enhancing underpants?

peter said...

i have never looked back since switching to simple cotton boxers, not too loose though.

however, i must admit that with my new penchant for extra-slim-fit jeans, they do require more arranging than would really be ideal.

ps. arriving in sydney on sept 2... would you be at all free that day?

calm balm said...

er, its a saturday, im working on that day! i'll be free after 4pm ish. Drinks, dinner?
how long you're staying? what is your schedual?

peter said...

staying two nights with miss tizer here... will be wonderful... definitely up for something on saturday evening and on sunday i am hoping to go to that wonderful chocolate cafe in glebe, should you be free and so inclined... :)

calm balm said...

yer , ok, if ur in darlo for drinks sat. night i'll be there, and sunday recovery at glebe is good, whatever, the days will be joyous and fondle-prone.

Deb, i'm gonna give u a damn good spanking when i see u next!

Anonymous said...

I totaly get what u mean. I love my silk boxers but I have Gym everyday and can't afford an imbarasing accident when a hot blond gets in front of me

Anonymous said...

Excuse me? "Male version of a period cramp"? An erection is nothing close to what we suffer each month. Cramps involve actual PAIN. I don't see men screaming over erections. Last week, I couldn't even sit up without cursing my vagina. On the mortification scale, I'd much rather have a boner than a red stain. You need support? You poor thing. I feel absolutely no sympathy. You're just a lot of sexist pigs.

Anonymous said...

i got an erection from reading this... lol i think im gay

Mens Underwear said...

The hottest underwear (with great support) is the brief. So many great deisgns now. definitely shows off a man's assets