Tuesday, January 17, 2006

shopping

Here's a great shop to explore.

My boss showed me photos she took at home, alone whilst hanging out of her lounge room window of.... her fingers, her hands.. the window sill.. and her crystals.
She showed me her "glowing fingers" and plumes of haze and smoke... she showed me spinning orbs she took photos of her garden and hands. She said she's got the gift, she's meant for a higher purpose.

I think it's just her fingers getting too close to the lens with the flash going off, but hey.. who knows.

Let's not destroy another persons perception for that is what they own.

I had a huge spider infront of my bedroom window, it's web crossed from one tree to the roof, it was so beautiful when i came home at night seeing it dangling in the headlights with it's bumpy white and yellow horned body but tonight it's not there anymore.

3 comments:

b said...

http://www.biome.com.au/shop_index.php?cPath=41

pretty. :|

Anonymous said...

which one...the bug button?

b said...

yeh the bug button! what were they thinking.