Saturday, September 15, 2007


up and down like an elevator, time has shatted through my cotton underpants darlings.
I had half a day off this week. I was having my hair did , cut, colour and abit of a blow, i got Yuji to put some red foils in because i've given up on dying my own, since it's so fantastic to have my hair done at Revo that i go fortnightly just for the head massages. So whilst drifting into fingering bliss my head sliding into the wash basin i get a call from work because miss dumber can't work due to a slit hand. Yes, she cut her hand whilst slicing a tomato, easy thing to do, tomatoes can be quite tricky to, slice but ofcourse we've decided she has cut herself and missed thus slicing the tendon between thumb and index finger.
It's a cry for help , i often stare at my hands and think about slicing it but then the thought of all that elizabeth arden 8 hour cream that's gone onto it, i think not. I adore my new beauty product, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide body cream.

When i decided to purchase a blanket to keep myself warm whilst i drift in and out of consciousness during an evening dvd i popped into Laura Ashley for a gorgeous 'sun-ripen Aubergine' morhair throw.
I'm suppose to throw this on a sofa? well i've been throwing it on myself during these cold lonely winter nights and i'm instantly satisfied. Who needs love when you have a Laura ashley Mohair throw.

oh and did i mention my pair of snake-skin heels have been spray painted, gold.

2 comments:

Kenyo said...

How high are those heels, Dear? They can do dreadful things to your Achilles tendon if ya don't watch out.

Sorry, have to take a moment to shut off the sound file you (inflicked, I tried to use HTML's strike tag) thoughtfully added here.

We are hoping you will soon add some more photos to your FlickR site. We do love them so. But not as much as we love YOU!

calm balm said...

oh ken darling, your words fill me with such excitement i'm brimming with juice, brimming!