Monday, September 24, 2007

To think work could get any more hectic it has exploded with rigour.
I don't remember how many hairy-lipped women i've jabbed with needles but darling it funds my lifestyle.
I bought some gorgeous home furnishings and a stainless steel lamp in the shape of a teardrop and a sterling silver baby-bucket to put my pens and pencils in not that i write to anyone.
I managed to watch 'notes on a scandal' with Cate blanchett fucking and blowing a 15yr olds school boy and monica bellucci showing her mango-boobs again in some french movie where she's a whore and i watched 'the brown bunny' where chloe sevigny gives an actual blow job, is she ever not?
And tonight i had mr mono-brow who after an hour he is in so much pain he walks round dazed and confused.
"You don't care, do you?" one client exasperated
"oh, i do, i care alot" i answered as i insert another needle inbetween her thigh and bikini line
"you know you must get rid of this, it's not the most inviting sign"

I adore organic apples even when they're 15 dollars a kilo.

I adore leather white sneakers.

I adore white bed linen, i have it and i'm sleeping in a snow storm.

No comments: