Saturday, August 18, 2007


My stomache hurts, i guess thai mince chicken with chilli doesn't agree with me so i left after midday today leaving henry to the joys of my boss. She's been having it rough lately but then if you don't listen to me in the first place.....
I'll have to get my act together soon because she wants me to study a few courses in the coming months.
Things have been plodding along, with work and 'doing the bay run'. It's what you do when you live in this enclave on the east side. I ran for an hour and half on thursday night, an hour friday night, it's good for stress and having a sexless lifestyle! ha!The write up in the newspaper seemed surreal, it's not what it seems, we don't chi chi in the evenings,
I watched pans labrynth thinking it was a childrens movie, it's not! and wonderland with val kilmer and black dahlia was dreadful.
I'm trying to get some party going on the 7th of sept. since it's the apec meeting and everything is shut down, there is a lovely park down the road that buffers the harbour which would make a wonderful picnic spot. Drinks darlings! drinks!
hmm...maybe we do chi-chi afterall.

No comments: