Monday, August 06, 2007


My life has become work, dinner, dvd, desert and shopping for knick-knacks and gorgeous things, coffee in balmain the sharp end of town with an organic pretention.
It's just been so hectic living this new micro-luxe life, i go for long walks and jogging after work! Can you believe that!!!

My flatmate and i watched the grudge 2 last night, it was so much fun! although she didn't sleep afterwards.

Work has been, the usual parade of body parts although i haven't done a breast for a while, not since that british girl who worked for molton-brown. That reminds me, i must go down to david jones foodhall soon for some of that chamomile tea and prince charles biscuits grown organically on his estates and most probably fertilised with his shit. Nothing quite like eating royal shit.

Oh and this girl came in with bits of her hairline marked out in pen wanting me to permanently reshape it because,
"you see this mask...." - client places papercut out of mask
"if your face fits on this mask it means you are perfectly balanced in beauty"
*me staring at her paper mask and her eyes moving round in them*
"my hairline is just a bit too low so can you work round the outlined spaces"

I thought about how as a collective of individuals have dissipated into this tower of self-defacing, insecure, immolating pustule we've become. I also thought of really hot guys in tight...no..toight! underwear in the summer sun lifting and moving very expensive home furnishings from Missoni, lots of zig zags darling....and proceeded to insert needles into her scalp.

"i'll just listen to bach on my ipod, it will help me cope with the pain" she said.

Anyway, what will we do with Pete when he is in sydney?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not sure dude, but this time next week i'll be (almost) on my way!

cannot wait :D