Wednesday, December 06, 2006


11 days of sobriety, i'm desperate for nicotine,

Whilst i was shopping today, carting through walls of sugary cereal boxes and long life milk i was making odd faces at people as i passed them. I'm not partial to body odour, i believe it isn't natural to smell so vulgar.
However when i got home i realised i can still smell it, the smell was on me!
I didn't think i smelt before, i have asked collegues this and they have said, "you don't smell" maybe they mean that i couldn't smell what i actually smelt like.
I was thoroughly distressed.
Since i quit smoking and curbed alcohol i found that my senses have become active but my enthusiasm fallen off the cliff.
I feel dull without my smokes and drinks.
It's all in the head , it's all in my head, the same head that squirts cum.
i better call tyrone.

They do have those black babies at oxfam and this cute brunette twink who chatted up the skater boy standing next to me noticing me only when he stopped scanning "and that will be $125 thank you" and turned away again.
I was rejected at an oxfam shop, how depressing.
Where's that girl with down-syndrome who sings to herself wiggles songs and... does the movements?.

Where has my rock and roll vibe gone?

I can't fit into most of my pants anymore, my black shirts faded, i smell and i broke the leg off a black baby whilst showing it at work with bits of fabric-fluff falling onto the carpet.

"She's bleeding!" miss C. exclaims

"fuck! i've killed my black baby!" i scream hurridly stuffing her into my Gucci messenger bag which i tried to zip-up however my babys head gets caught almost decapitating her.

She's ok now, just abit wobbly when the nanny (Bette) feeds her.

2 comments:

gav25 said...

hey that's wierd that your energy levels r going down after you quit smoking and drinking for days. shouldn't it be the other way around?

wishing you strength in this buddy.

Gav

calm balm said...

i'll be fine mate..hope ur going alright ;)