Friday, August 12, 2005

To think there are people out there being buleminc when nausea is a most unpleasant physical expression.
Get a stomach-tie and get over it.

Am feeling out of sorts, had a huge slice of some cream cake and then a bag of tasty jacks chips, why? cos i can, cos i’m thin and gorgeous and they’re dispousing to end world poverty. Since i’m living in this world (ass-end no less) i too must end my own poverty.
Crank up the itunes and i’ve got a benefit.

So, what have i been upto?

finally bought a monitor, all 19inches of it and i’m feeling quite the man, i can even spin the screen round 180 degrees.
Smack me with some halibut and call me a fishermans friend.

Went out to auburn today.
It’s a place where people know very little of and those who live there know even less.
Had a peculiar lunch of excessive oriental meat at a chinese fastfood place where the waitress looks like she’s just come out a chinese flood and the owner chopping oriental meats picks her nose and scoops up the meat-to-dinner-plate in one go.
I was impressed.

Auburn is a place crying out for some criminal activity to give it some edgy publicity.
I’d rather be raped by dental instruments than go back there , ever.

Boredom is so not done.

I have alot of surface space and i’m feeling abit peturbed.

CIMG0619

Normally my desks (yes i have 2 for no real reason) are filled with objects that were once inside drawers and drawers ever so minimalist.

CIMG0623

But now after my down sizing, i have .. space, too much space it’s just not working. I actually thought about buying a vase and puting flowers in my room.
Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa.

If God could give me some interior design advice, a sign?
Be cool if i had some religious thing happen in my room, like an apperition so all these people would come and pray and be healed.
I’d sell plastic flowers and little cups of herbal tea and dispense free fashion advice. Just because you’re religious doesn;t mean you can’t be chic.

Be chic for jesus, cos when the saints go marchin’ in you’d wish you were wearing Vivian Westwood and a gorgeous pair of riding boots from Hermes.

God don’t like ugliness.

CIMG0624

er.... i don't know how to explain this one.

No comments: