Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm working in the city for a few weeks , it's great during lunch because i can go upto the Q.V.B and have lunch at a fancy cafe and eat chicken and advocado sandwich with the crusts cut off.

I'm getting fat.

I bought a mac.mini it's so cute and small.

I've heard of a new store that sells hard-to-get japanese toys.

I hope it's not too expensive cos i want to the blow-up pineapple with the sleepy face.

i have to clean my room and do something with a crackle-glazed noodle bowl which came from a bodyshop gift pack .

Chatted to client about men and how welsh men are beefy but flacid (look that up in the dictionary kiddies) and australian men are macho and act assertive but when push comes to shove, they're weak willed., itallian men are great in bed but not much else, sleeping with an ex needs serious consideration and peanut m&ms are no substitute for sex but come very close.
We agreed men are bastards and ought to be treated like hair conditioner, leave-in for 5-10minutes then rinse clear.

No comments: