Sunday, January 27, 2008


"cos in the dark you can't see shiny cars..."

I believe it was just something, one of those negative things that attach themselves to you and shut the world down .
So i had a lay on the crystal bed, got my chakra re-aligned and had some channelling done. From brazil no less by a 'medium' who went into spasms as he stroked my shoulders from behind me but there was a chair between us, drank some holy water and thought very little of latin gregorian chanting, it's abit 90's.
The spirits tinkered round, made my right leg move and felt all warm and fuzzy whilst i was contemplating which ipod shuffle i should get.
The human kipper had a session on the crystal bed and ended up bent over a toilet bowl .
Her message was "LOSE WEIGHT NOW!"
There was going to be a psychic reading too but had to be cancelled because it was 'alternate' saturday, the one she gets her kids off her husband. Didn't see that one coming eh.
Oh i must get in touch with my spiritual side, i think there's a little bit of mystic in all of us, oh lets.

No comments: