Sunday, December 30, 2007


One of my favourite purchases of 2007, 'cannabis' candle by MALIN+GOETZ. Smells so alluring and sexy, deep and confident, kind of turns me on. Well if i can't get it from a man i might aswell get it from a candle.
I also bought this very cool mirror which i will show later, i want more black furnishings flanked by brushed-silver a kind of ornate neo-gothism with a hint of modernity. However there is this romantism of black lately , a pithy of jet-bacarat crystal chandeliers and etched mirrors. The beautiful 'Budoir' movement of 2007 turning into a whorehouse of veneral ideas. I want black without the sparkle, without the garter and suspenders, the frou-frou and candle-lit shite, i want black as in carved, hammered, ashened with severity. Keep the fucken light OUT!
I might have to rethink the albino manchester to include some deeper colours and replace all my seagrass and wicker baskets with black ones. no time for natures muted tones.
2008 will be the year of Masculine gothique, no frills no pastels no multi-scrap-jute ikea rug!

1 comment:

Kenyo said...

No Ikea? Surely you jest!