Saturday, November 10, 2007


I am listening to Air- Kyoto from the Lost in translation movie which i'm petrified of watching again for it would send me into a time which my world was free and bohemian. I fell in love with every new vista.
A phrase amongst digital chatter, we became whatever our desires decided on the day, in the moment, unashamed hurtling down the stairs of some Japanese bar in python boots slurping down freshly fondled ramen in a noodle house who knew no alphabet and the empty tokyo streets buzzing with the ghosts of neon.

I've come home to my mother asking about my relationship

"what relationship?"

"you can atleast pretend to have one"

Is this the answer?

I need a new monitor, this ones playing up.

2 comments:

StePHen said...

have i told you lately how much i love the way you write? even more than i loved lost in translation... and i really loved that movie

Anonymous said...

thanks ! nice to know u still round :)