Saturday, October 20, 2007


It's been a while and nothings really changed.
Work got even more hectic with an added bonus of, 2 staff members resigning. The one we all want gone miss triple-cheeseburger still hasn't left. So i threw an impromtu tantrum and signaled i'm taking a week off work , just because.
I have also rediscovered the joys pf macdonalds and up-sizing to the detriment of my waistline. I gave in and just bought pants 2 sizes too big and continued with my large caramel sundae ways.
I'm also eating almond croissants for breakfast and meat pies for lunch, atleast i'm comfort eating rather than starving although the ads for Dior homme aren't helping, how thin can one get before u notice the ribcage?
i'm fat but i got bigger clothes, i'm stressed but i got money, my feet smell but i got dior heels, one hand in my pocket the other flicking thin air (yes i haven't smoked).

I've got alot of books i want to read in my demi-holiday, some shopping to do (want an occasional chair since i don't sit much at home), long baths soaking in crabtree and evelyn la source salts, light a few fragrant candles and go for long walks etc etc

Solitude has become a rarity these days.

3 comments:

Kenyo said...

Who's the father? Are you going to marry him? Or is single motherhood in store for you?

We need to know, dear.

Anonymous said...

Omg I can't see my feet anymore!!!
/ XIII

calm balm said...

mmmmm feet