Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The temptation was to do a post mortem on my life thus far but i have refrained
These 12months have been quite good to me, can't complain despite the losses i have come to acknowlege and own my blessings and this is all i need to know at the end of the day.

I met up with brian today the gay irish beauty therapist. I don't know about you but i have rarely associated myself with effiminate men, this was abit of a departure.
I was a minor under-whelmed but then, lets not be too demanding and just appreciate what is infront of you.
If egg-shell is an approachable white then he was 10 shades out of contrast.

Work was ok, C. got new trash mags so we sat round reading through those. I finished the bette davis biog. and now will start on mommie dearest, joan crawford then 'i am a cat' by soseki natsume

And my folio has been accepted by Private magazine

6 comments:

gav25 said...

you're hilarious dude!

PS - the irish accent can be hot ;-)

PS2 - congratz on getting in that magazine.

Gav

calm balm said...

irish accent can be hot????? how???????? hahaha

b said...

The irish accent is hot because you can just watch them smile & not understand a word of it.

What colour are eggshells there? Here they're a sort of fake-tan colour. 10 degrees in which direction?

Please explain more of this magazine.

calm balm said...

i don't have th attention span.

eggshell is a grey-white colour, he was was more grey than white.

Private is a magazine dedicated to awareness through black and white photography, where art meets dreams and reality, you that, strange nowhere place.

You can buy it here, well in sydney, don't know about where you are.

peter said...

wonderful photos

b said...

it's global, so probably!