Sunday, October 09, 2005

.

Ergh.... so early today.. waking up at 8am must never be a sunday activity, i''m sure the governement will have a law against it one day. Had to visit my dead grandmother... it was so windy out there my hair was messed and the incense and burnt bits of gold-paper nuggets flew up into the air and my demeanour was poised.
So we cleaned and made it all shiny again with plastic flowers, "because they last longer".. then headed to an all you can eat buffet.
It was hedious even where there is alot of food from lasgna to fried crab claws to hastily boiled wontons. I just headed for the dessert section and had bowl and bowls of soft-serve ice cream plus sprinkles.
I was so exhausted when i got back i slept and missed the 'paper' exhibiton/runway show at the powerhouse. But anyway,

No comments: