Thursday, September 08, 2005

binge and purge

Having dad back is great because i can avoid taking public transport.

Had an intense hour long meeting with the new operations manager this week, she asked me how best to approach and implement 'systems' (here we go again) with the staff.. she's heard of our reputation, we reduced a former caltex manager to a nervous wreck after dealing with us for several months and a 'special' school teacher who has tackled all sorts of 'troubled' teenagers curl-up in a corner and rendered mute. . We're either the devil incarnate or cursed so i told her to pray.
She went pale.

My hair is long and i'm being one of the crowd, it is as excillerating as being out of the crowd as you can get away with being merely 'another face in the crowd' .

It will force exploration of ones personality rather than an assumed position.

I'm making myself approachable in a visual sense.

I used hair-colourant-remover today to remove all the colours that have been in my hair, layers of reds, browns, blacks to my totally natural state of colour. I feel liberated, i feel naked amongst a world of shattered rainbows.

No comments: