Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oh, i just realise i can emigrate my blog to this one meaning all my blogs can have one sign-in.
silly billy me.
Anyway, it's been quite hectic lately with trying to find some intersting blogs to review, i've only found 1 this week!!
Alot of common themes running through blogsites not that is anything wrong or less-than just that the review is about how one blogs/writes than what. If you're good, you can make washing the dishes an extra-sensory experience.
And i have another review site i'm working on, that being more attuned to the subject, i still struggle with coming up with an interesting article.
More work and chocolate peanut marshmellow to keep me on my toes oh and i bought a new imac mini just for the hell of it. They're giving wireless and blue tooth and... ram upgrade free so... i bit the bullet and ordered.
Hmm...

No comments: